Lego man in full armor

Posted by Blogger Name. Category: , , , ,

You love lego. There are no exceptions, unless of course you are an alien trying to take over the world or a nazi or something. So yeah the idea was simple to implement once i got to making it.  The quality of the photos is quite poor this time. I'll do a new session tomorrow. The armor itself needs some fixing too its not symmetric or a good fit yet, but the lego man was more problematic to work than the bunny.
My eyes are very tired and I just can't go on for today so yeah - fixes and new photos tomorrow.
I used rhodium rings for this one - the smallest I could find, still not small enough to look great but its ok.

◄ New Posts Older Posts ►
 

Copyright 2015 Drunkethic: Lego man in full armor Template by Drunkethic Template. Powered by Blogger