Lego armor version 3 WIP

Posted by Blogger Name. Category: , ,

Version 3 of my lego chainmail armor. Its made with custom homemade rings which i winded myself and cut with a nail clipper. Its still a work in progress. I finished about 2/3of it.



The home made custom links are much, much smaller. Now it looks like a proper chainmaille suit for the lego mini fig. However its much harder to weave it.The links are so tiny I can barely see what I'm doing there, and they are very easy to damage. Not saying its impossible ofc, but its quite hard.



 Here you can see it in comparison to the old lego chainmaille. The new links are small enough to fit inside the old ones.


◄ New Posts Older Posts ►
 

Copyright 2015 Drunkethic: Lego armor version 3 WIP Template by Drunkethic Template. Powered by Blogger