New day, new purchase.

Posted by Blogger Name. Category:

Like I said, I went to that store today and too my time browsing their inventory. It was well stocked and to be honest I could not buy half the things I wanted but I still did not leave empty handed and made some notes for the future investments - a monocle or magnifying glass for a starters. The reason why?

Well, here you can see the gold links I used to make the previous ring compared to the golden and copper ones I bought today with a coin and a nail clipper to get an idea for the dimensions we are talking about.


I made another ring out of them as you can see, using both the copper and gold but my eyes are very tired and hurting like hell. I won't be trying something that small for a while.





I apologise for the poor quality of the photos - but I can barely see right now.
◄ New Posts Older Posts ►
 

Copyright 2015 Drunkethic: New day, new purchase. Template by Drunkethic Template. Powered by Blogger