Chainmaille Turtle

Posted by Blogger Name. Category: , , , ,

Ok, so in the comments on the previous post, Razzy asked for a turtle. Now being such a nice guy as I am(NOT) I made him one.










Well, like with the puppy it takes a bit of an artistic eye to see the animal of course. I made it by modifying one of my Celtic stars. What I can do here, is try and secure the shell tighter to the body, bit of a problem so far, but I will try to solve it soon. Used the gold, and copper plated rings for it. Taking more suggestions on! Come on, I don't bite, and its not as if I want you to pay for it or something, just keep it simple - no Taj Mahal/ Big Ben/ Wall Street/ whatever made from chainmaille.

I promise to do my best.
◄ New Posts Older Posts ►
 

Copyright 2015 Drunkethic: Chainmaille Turtle Template by Drunkethic Template. Powered by Blogger