{UAH} Diasporas Holidaying in Uganda - Cheaper alternatives

Posted by Blogger Name. Category:




Forumists /Diasporas

Cheap accomodation
Call me 0752-972-960 or write to me  so that I find appropriate alternatives

===============
The following has been mentioned or noted:
 
1. Bring your family to Uganda for a tour holiday- I can say this is also possible and I can avail self-contained homes for shorter periods. Bring your children to see where they come from. Mine have come one or twice – though Sweden is more practical for them as per my son. Your teen children can also be sent and I can avail caretakers for short period 1 - 2 weeks.
 
2. Diasporaians with children who might be visiting the homeland and/or spouse not used to our foodstuffs like karo(millet bread) posh, matooke, muwogo etc., do not loose heart. A friend with a facility has agreed to have your family stay at reasonable rates. Meals that meet your children expectations can be prepared ranging from spaghetti, chips and chicken and salads heaven knows what else you – snails?   The facility has singles and double bed rooms. Here there is no option please not that for preparing your own meals
 
3. Tours and airport pick-ups: Airport pickups can be organised all 24–7. Tours can be availed but please notice prices change from high to lower seasons – this refers to National Parks. Those who wanted to visit areas like Luwero, Acoli, Kampala Slums, Mbarara, and Kalangala etc. I can organise transport tours to those areas.
 
4. Business Deals can be initiated – for the start I will be able to monitor a radius of 250 kms. However in special cases if we have thoroughly discussed the details we can have options. Business deals advise incur a fee for services costs.
 
5. Transfer of property- I can handle some property for a limited period of time (1 – 3 month). But please and where possible you avail receipts of purchase and ownership. I still have receipts I bought household items 30 years ago.
 
6. Temporary residence – I can avail temporarily residence for shorter periods too.
 
7. Contacts with family members – this can be done but will be limited to communicating between you and them through me. Delivering sent items etc. I have no capability for care taking. But in special circumstances we can discuss the modalities.
 
8. Professional services – Yes I can avail professional service in a number of areas however this will be on individual-to-individual basis. I strictly do not deal in land issues but I have three barristers who can help with that.
 
9. Children and youth in Uganda Schools – I can only offer limited services. Occasional visits to deliver items and offer limited moral support and tuition fee handling.
 
10.            Looking for venture capital can also be done through my contact networks.  My barrister will provide paid legal services on condition that you provide lawful information and that you are observing laws of your country of residence.
 
 
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero

--

_____________________________
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero



--

_____________________________
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero



--

_____________________________
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero



--

_____________________________
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero

--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.
◄ New Posts Older Posts ►