{UAH} Response to Nekyon: Corruption in UNAA: The Nuclear Option Is In play!

Posted by Blogger Name. Category:

Moses,
when I said that you'd obstructed my efforts to get financial information, I was referring to your camp (Wilson/Kwesiga) in general. Many members of your camp have refused to show relevant data. As you are aware, UNAA's Secretary, Ms Aisha Musoke Ogwang (who is a member of your camp) has steadfastly refused to show me any minutes. Another member of your camp, Ms Henrietta Nairuba, also refused to show me any minutes when she was still the secretary. When I requested Brian to help me get that info from Ms Aisha Musoke Ogwang, he refused. He told me to contact her on my own!
Another member of your camp, Ms Rebecca Namwase Ssemambo, is seating on the 2013 financial report.
As for you, I think I can se why Mr Andrew Abe observed that you are throwing smoke screens. Instead of asking your camp to help in the fight against corruption, you are telling me to focus on other years!  Just hep me get the minutes I need.  
If your camp doesn't want me to look at the minutes, I can a non-Ugandan to look at them. Would you be willing to show the minutes to a Corporate Attorney in Texas? A couple of law firms I have worked for have offices in Texas. I can try to get a young attorney to look at the info at the Houston offices of Duane Morris or the Dallas offices of DLA Piper. Contrary to what Brian and Ms Ssemambo claim, the data isn't much.  One can go through it in a just short time (it took me less an hour to go over each year's info).
thanks 


---In UNAANET@yahoogroups.com, <musanap@...> wrote :

Joseph;

When did I ever personally obstruct your eff‎orts to get any official information about UNAA's finances?

I know for a fact that you are sitting on a treasure trove of UNAA'S finances, why you decided to only go after one year and leave out others is a mystery to me.

Am I making up the fact that the C8 and company only want you to focus on 2013 financed and ignore the previous years??????


Ocen

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Joseph Musoke joseph.musoke@... [UNAANET]
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 01:05
To: unaanet@yahoogroups.com; ugandans-at-heart@...
Reply To: UNAANET@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [UNAANET] Response to Nekyon: Corruption in UNAA: The Nuclear Option Is In play!

Moses Nekyon,
If you mean that I am gutless because I am going after the most recent financials (2013 and 2012), what will you call your camp (Wilson/Kwesiga)? The Wilson camp has not only failed to reveal the 2013 financials, you have obstructed my efforts to fight corruption (Ms Ogwang hiding minutes?) and you have also failed to do anything about corruption yet you've claimed that it is your main focus. 
You should just get your camp to join me in demanding for accountability. Here is how you can help me:
1.  your camp should allow Ms Aisha Musoke Ogwang to give me access to the minutes of this administration and the last administration (she got these from another member of your camp, Ms Henrietta Nairuba). That will cover three years. To make it easy for her, I can tell her which minutes I need. So far, Ms Ogwang has refused to show me ANY minutes. 
2. tell Brian and Ms Rebecca Namwase Ssemambo to release the 2013 financial information today. She promised to release it at the end of June...we are already in July (recall that Brian promised to release them by May)!
3. several people in your camp have hinted that the 2012 numbers are suspect. You should provide proof of your allegations or state specifically what you think might be wrong with those numbers.
I promise you that when we are done with 2013 and 2012, we'll go to the other years.
thanks

---In UNAANET@yahoogroups.com, <musanap@...> wrote :

‎Joseph;

As I previously stated: you are gutless and a coward when dealing with corruption in UNAA.


You protecting your friends  in the C8 and Company.


If anyone thinks that I was stopped from talking about the 2012 taxes because they were going to retaliate, please tell them they are being delusional! 


Ocen

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

 
For a faster response please contact me at 415.789.6427




From: Joseph Musoke <joseph.musoke@...>
To: "unaanet@yahoogroups.com" <unaanet@yahoogroups.com>; "ugandans-at-heart@..." <ugandans-at-heart@...> 
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:26 PM
Subject: Corruption in UNAA: The Nuclear Option Is In play!

Moses,
It is interesting that many people from your camp (Wilson/Kwesiga camp) have called me to complain that I am selective in requesting for accountability.
1. you are wrong to state that I have only asked for 2013 financial details. Every UNAA member knows that one of the 4 reasons why I run for the presidency was to bring transparency. Many members are aware that I got upset when Ms Brenda Kalema, Mr Francis Senoga and Henrietta Nairuba ignored my requests for info over the past several years. In case you didn't notice, both camps (unaalist and unaacuses) have blocked my emails about Dallas numbers 
2. You and Brian wrote articles in the New Vision that the Francis camp is opposed to you because you were going to fight corruption.  After TEN months in power, what have YOU done to fight corruption?
3. if you find me at a scene of a car accident trying to pull out screaming victims you can't stand there doing NOTHING and then complain that I am not doing enough!  Just jump in and help me! i.e in this case, YOU should start the investigation into the other years.
4. if I arrest one "thief", I don't want him to ask me why I have not chased the other thieves...Dallas is low lying fruit.  The data is still new and people still remember most expenses.  e.g if Ms Rebecca Namwase Ssemambo's report claims that Moses Nekyon was paid $100 for singing in Dallas, several people are going to recall that Nekyon actually got $7 (YES, we ARE going to look into those minute details...again, as Nic Kalanzi wrote, "the devil is in the details"!!!!).
5.  Your camp has several players that know what happened in past years. In fact, your camp had started hinting at corruption in 2012 numbers but when Nic Kalanzi wrote that many people in your camp could end up implicating themselves, your camp quickly dropped all talk of questioning 2012 numbers!
thanks
 
For a faster response please contact me at 415.789.6427

---In UNAANET@yahoogroups.com, <musanap@...> wrote :
Joseph Musoke ;
I am made to understand that the Nuclear Option has been invoked- as previously stated I am in full support for it. 
My problem is that as an anti-corruption crusader, you have been highly selective as to ‎what information you are asking for. 
To put it more bluntly; you are unfairly biased as  to‎ who you are targeting. You definitely right to ask for the UNAA-Dallas finances but why limit your queries to that year alone?
I am told that a member of the BOT ‎has been pressuring you to only limit your query to only 2013. The question is why?
I have told you that you have been gutless when taking on the 'Sacred Cows' of UNAA. You are only taking on soft targets‎.
I know you have all the filed taxes in your possession  from as far back as 2008 and you very well know they tell very interesting stories.
With the 'Nuclear Option:' New York, Orlando, San Frisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Denver are all in play‎.
Let us see if you have the courage to deal with those years???????

Ocen
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

 




◄ New Posts Older Posts ►